08 September 2011

Shop in Style: Join DC Celine for Missoni for Target

If you're even remotely aware of the fashion world, you know the blogisphere, twitterverse, and facebook have all been a flutter with the upcoming launch of Missoni's collection for Target. Long a favorite design house of mine, I'm eschewing my often-ignored issues with mass production of trendy clothing. I can't wait. I've even asked my local Target if they're having any special events for the launch.

They're not.

And while I can't imagine the doors in Fair Lakes, Virginia, will be crushed open at 8 o'clock sharp, I'm going to be there. With bells on. Quite possibly literally. If you'd like to join me and meet up for a little early morning shopping, here's the scoop.

What: Early Bird Missoni for Target Shopping Spree
Where: Target at Fair Lakes, 13047 Fair Lakes Shopping Center, Fairfax, Virginia
When: 8am sharp. Doors open right then. If you want to get coffee and get in line early, I'll be meeting up with folks at the Starbucks in the same shopping center. Exact time, TBD.
Why: Really? You need me to answer this? Really? Then...check out the lookbook.

Comment or email me at dcceline dot blogspot at gmail dot com if you're up for coffee or group shopping.

No comments: