27 June 2006

Delerium Now From Happiness - And Two New Pairs of Shoes!

Blissfully happy return to "real life" as a new Mrs.

I have so much to tell about the Most Stylish Wedding Ever. It was perfect - nary a thing went even remotely wrong, only minor scandal, and our guests were the Most Stylish Guests Ever.

After the wedding, we spent a week "down tha Shore" in Jersey (yup, JERSEY!), sitting on our rear ends (I in my new "designer" bikinis - more on that later).

I'll dish more later, but here's a little taste. I wore these Stuart Weitzman goddess sandals (took me forever to find them!) for the ceremony,

then switched on the fly before the ceremony to a J. Crew heel (can't dance in flats). These aren't them exactly, but they're this same gorgeous soft gold suede. And they go great with my grey pinstripe suit for work!

No comments: