05 July 2006

What Makes You Happy About Your Ensemble Today?

Do share! I want to hear what's getting everyone through this miserable D.C. summer today...

Me? You ask? Don't mind if I do...

Apple green cashmere (honestly, one of the coolest fabrics) sleevless shell (J. Crew), Black cotton cargo/pencil skirt (an emergency Gap purchase - you can't go to church in a skirt that has a hole in it - that's served me extremely well), skinny black equestrian hardware belt (Banana; I do realize these are so "last (?) season," but I love the belt!), and my favorite BCBG round-toe t-straps sex-ing it up a little (5"? heels, curved just so).

All-in-all, I'm happy. I can rant all day about not wearing mass-produced things; and I'm wearing completely mass-pleasing labels...in such a way that no one will know...unless I tell them, of course, which I just did...

1 comment:

Miss Scarlet said...

I have on this skirt I got for super cheap once and didn't wear forever. but it fits well and is cute. I always forget how short it is but it's short in a cute, office-friendly way.