1) Thank you, Greek Goddess and HuskyGirl for your recommendation. Until recently, I didn't wear jeans to work, even on Fridays. Now, they're the most comfortable thing (and screw it, I say). Except that the waistband is getting a teeeeeeensy bit tight. So - undid that button and got me a big ol' rubber band (the kind you get from broccoli or asparagus bunches). Looped that sucker around the button and button hole - oila! pants are a little more comfortable. Now, if I could just get this kid to stop kicking my @##.
2) Baby Sis' bridal shower tomorrow. Packed in a stupor last night. Kept it light. H&M b&w wrap dress + Daslu boots OR H&M black babydoll sweater + grey tweed pencil skirt + Daslu boots. Just depends on how I feel tomorrow - or rather, how big I feel.
3) Not necessarily feeling big yet, just a little thicker. You wouldn't notice it on me walking down the street. But it is starting to affect style choices a little.
4) I guess I really should check with Jenny Yoo to see when I have to send in my final bump-friendly measurements. I had to change dresses a little, given that the Alana doesn't come bump-friendly, so ended up with Sophia. So much for wearing it again.
5) Looking forward to:
- LA trip - will show H the City of Angels and see The Liquid Muse
- Greece trip - over Easter. Darn. Just have to go visit H's relatives in Chania, Crete. Darn.
- Bump arrival - but that's a given, isn't it?
Now I'll go try and stay awake for the rest of my work day.