27 March 2007

The Ones That Got Away

I lied. One more post before I go. Completely forgot about my new wedge obsession. Made the practical choice, but I have to tell you, these Kenzie wedges were some of the most comfortable, wearable shoes I've put on. And what a gorgeous, interesting heel. Go Macy's, for including them in your inventory! (Except that you can't buy them online. I found them at Montgomery Mall.)


The only pic I can find was on zappos.com (love that site). Unfortunately, the red & blue plaid version, which I tried, isn't here. Put cherry red in for blue is on the wedge at left, change the focal color of the plaid to red (but keep that same blue tone), loose the green, and you're golden.



Sigh.

3 comments:

BabsieD said...

Kind of a bit like Olivia Rose Tal--like 'em! Have fun in Greece!!!
xoxo

stacy said...

My sister and I of Follow Fashion, Inc. are hosting a designer sample sale in Georgetown April 28-29, 2007. The clothes are all 30-70% off retail. Some name brands are BCBG, J Brand, Ella Moss, T-Bags, C&C California, Alvin Valley, Tory Burch, Juicy Couture, Sweetees, James Perse, Joie, Rich Chix, Norma Kamali, Development, Alice+Olivia, Rachel Pally, Marc Jacobs, Laundry by Shelley Segal, Plenty by Tracy Reese, and so much more! Visit us at www.followfashioninc.com I would also love for you and your friends to attend! It is sure to be a fabulous event to begin Spring and Summer!

Where: 1614 Wisconsin Ave., NW (Georgetown) Washington, DC

When: April 28-29, 2007 10AM-6PM

The Tailored Woman said...

I love all the wedge options this spring! I just picked up a cute, comfy, crazy cheap pair at Payless. (Go to www.payless.com and search for the Leslie wedge. Comes in black, tan and blue.)