07 March 2007

Style Dilemma: How to Read More of DC Celine

Yup, totally conceited.

We'll just assume you want to read more. What's that saying? H used it on me the other day, "If a blogger wants to write about something, someone wants to read it." Riiiight. Again, conceited.

But even so, I've made a plunge. A plunge, I have to admit, that I don't even really understand. So if you know about Bloglines and know how to use it to get quick links to my posts without having to browse all the way to my page, click on the little button below or at left, just below my profile, and the Bloglines people in the hamster wheel will help you stay connected.

And if you don't have any idea what I'm talking about, well, then, welcome to my world. Neither do I.


Subscribe with Bloglines

3 comments:

Miss Scarlet said...

Haha, I've 'subscribed' to you on bloglines for months!

Carrie M said...

i've been subscribed well before you put up the handy dandy button. :-)

Alison Santighian said...

Ok, so I'm a little behind the times. Seriously, it was a big step to add the button and to "update my template." Major worries.

Carrie M - I *knew* I forgot to add someone's link back - it was you!