1001 ways to stay young and not age.
Call us obsessed, our culture.
My top 5 ways to stay young:
- Think young. It's all in your mind, really. All of those women you see who just don't seem to age? It's not just the botox. It's in their carriage.
- Dress your age. (Read: don't try to dress younger than you are - surefire way of revealing the numbers on your driver's license.)
- Eat well. Notice I don't say "eat healthy." Eat what you like when you like it. Just remember to like things that are also good for you. If you feel good, you'll look good - and look young.
- Drink well. Nothing like a glass of wine on a summer's day, or a cool cocktail on a summer terrace to relax you and make you feel completely pampered...thus making you look young.
- Don't grow a bump. Somehow, I'm not sure how, you can have a complete and total babyface, and suddenly, when you're obviously preggers, you become ma'am. Great. Way to make a gal feel special.