27 May 2008

Style Update: Office Overhaul on a Budget

The Infintessimal Readership knows I'm a proponent of pairing the fashion-forward with the classic - especially if you can find the fashion-forward pieces on a budget. As I said before, I'm still in SuperStressCrunchWorld, so I'll cop to stealing - ahem - recommending - someone else's work...

Suzanne D'Amato of the Post did a great piece in the Sunday Source on where to stock up on the runway reminiscent ruffles, bows, and seersucker without blowing your entire paycheck. Pair the pieces with ATL slacks, like I picked up, and you're good to go for the next little while in Cubicle World.

The surprising bit? The amount of flack Suzanne takes in the comment section for her recommendations...just when I thought DC was coming out of it's proverbial cocoon...

1 comment:

conflictedthimble said...

wow, you are certainly right celine, those people in the dc sure do have a sanctimonious attitude when it comes to *gasp* a rosette. i mean you might as well pack it in and start hoping you can pay off those law school and student loans with a mickey d's salary.