18 June 2009

On the verge: Buying on the Summer Cheap

Well, I've yet to hit the "checkout" button on my gap.banana.oldnavy.piperlime.com shopping cart, but at the rate I'm going, I'm going to have to so I have something to wear on the steamy summer days.

I have nothing right now, and even getting to Target at the moment is a huge challenge, so I'm going to have to resort to online. Normally a fan of web shopping, I was really hoping for a little me-time to browse racks.

Not to be. Other than a massive computer problem that gave me some found time to wander the Clarendon shopping district (really not a bad place to shop), there's no way in heck I'm gonna get to a store.

But I really want a fun summer dress and a pair of sandals - at minimum. And I'm willing to buy a few extras & return if I have to. In my cart now...


No comments: