09 May 2012

Shop in Style: The Limited In-Store and Online Tonight!

Yup, just a leeeetle bit excited about tonight's event (go RSVP here!), despite being boucoup under the weather (slugging water and vitamins to rid myself of contagions before tonight, I promise!). I feel kinda like Lindsay Lohan, ready to check into someplace serene for "exhaustion." Except that it is honest-to-gosh exhaustion.

So if you're not able to make it out to tonight's event and join me and my mommy shopping The Limited's spring collections, or you're just. too. exhausted. to shop from anywhere but your couch or chaise lounge, they have a crazy deal for you!

Yes, you read that right.

What: The Limited's Fashion Frenzy

When: Tonight, May 9, 5-close (in-stores), and 5-midnight (online). Times are "whereever you live," so East and West coasters alike can shop these crazy deals!

Why: Um, 50% off!!! (Yes, I used multiple exclamation points!!!)

Go. Shop! And then report back on whatever deals and steals and new favorites you bought - would love to hear what folks find!

No comments: