09 May 2012

Shop in Style: Old Town's Treat is Moving

95% of the DC fashion and style bloggers I know started because they wanted to show the world that DC's got style.

Well, I'm sorry to say that one of the "proof points" (can you tell I work in federal contracting?) for the DC area's style fabulousness, Old Town Alexandria's Treat, is moving.

Owner Jen Donohue sent a letter to her Treat family yesterday. There are tears, to be sure, on hearing that our own local "sample sale boutique" is moving west.

The good news? Treat's online shop will stay open, so we'll be able to keep shopping the amazing finds like this Halston Heritage one shoulder zipper dress and Lorelei Lucia embossed boa clutch.

1 comment:

RosaLovesDC said...

Oh no! I love that store and I honestly got some amazing items there.