23 July 2012

Weekend Style: The Best Kind of Exhaustion

As I put together the pictures from this weekend, I got tired just remembering. But it was the best kind of weekend. H and I had a solid date night, we had lots and lots of family time, and Mama got some alone time and some girlfriend time.

Now I need a nap.

1. Friday night, I used that sparkly liquid liner in one of my last birchbox deliveries. It was KISS/Motley Crue, after all. 2. KISS. 3. Ready for a Saturday morning swim.


1. The artist at work in her studio. 2. Mama time = new makeup, including 2 new Bobbi Brown red lipsticks. 3. Neon pink patent Sperry heels I tried to convince my girlfriend to buy at Loehmann's because they weren't in my size.

1. My girlfriend and I guffawed over The Most Absurd Label Ever. 2. Gold sequins (and the wrong undergarments). 3. Soft ballerina sparkle (that I wore to the show later that night with a New Red Jacket).

1. Gap 1969 ankle zipper legging jeans in tomato. Size 6. 2. A fantastic show, and humongous pride (Sheila was one of my dearest friends. She was the best. By far.) 3. Sunday morning.


1. Peach and blueberry picking at our favorite Virginia outpost, Hartland Orchard. 2. Stopping to smell the petunias in Middleburg, VA. 3. New skinny finds, old favorites that fit again, and a couple of pair I'm really hoping a good tailor can save.

No comments: