06 August 2012

Sip in Style: DC Scout's August Summer Sips

Hurry, hurry! I'm sorry I'm lax in posting this, but you still have just under 2 hours to sign up for DC Scout (really, DC folks? You're not already on the list?) and then for this week's Summer Sips deal at Lincoln Restaurant. You MUST - I repeat, MUST - sign up to get the deal

What: Summer Sips with DC Scout
Where: Lincoln Restaurant, 1110 Vermont Ave NW
When: Happy Hour all this week! OK - long happy hour! from 5pm-close all this week (August 6-10)!
Why: Um, it's Ghosttown Month. The first week of DC's Ghosttown Month. Leave early. Get a drink. They sound deliciously gorgeous and perfect for a DC August night!

BUT SIGN UP NOW to get the deal! YES I'M YELLING AT YOU.


Gettysburg Address ($5 with Summer Sips!): Square One Botanical, Veev Acai Spirit, ginger syrup, lemon-sour mix, Swedish herb bitters, garnish with microgreens


Lady Lincoln ($5 with Summer Sips!) Beefeater 24 gin, St. Germain elderflower liquor, La Marca Prosecco, garnish with lavender sprig

I'd love to make it, especially since this month's Guest Scouter is the lovely Liz Fassbender, of So Much to Smile About, but since I've realized that I won't have been home for literally a month of Sundays (San Diego, NYC, Sesame Place, and Western PA - exciting, right?), I'm going to take it easy this week. No happy hours (outside of the home, at any rate) for this mama.




No comments: