12 December 2012

Shop in Style: Hive on the Hill

The ladies of Old Town Alexandria's The Shoe Hive are so. much. fun. So is my co-host for their Hive on the Hill opening party Thursday night (um, hel-LO Alison of Wardrobe Oxygen!). And no, I can't wait til I get to wear my new shoes.

Join us - either for the party or for the pop-up (or both)!

What: Hive on the Hill's Opening Night Party

Where: Tabula Rasa (on Barracks Row) 731 Eighth St, SE, 3 blocks from the Eastern Market metro

When: Thursday, December 13, 2012, 7-9pm

RSVP: Over here!
And if you can't make the party...

What: Hive on the Hill's Pop-Up Shop

When: Thursday: 11 AM - 9 PM, Friday: 11 AM - 8 PM, Saturday: 10 AM - 8 PM, Sunday: 10 AM - 5 PM

Why: Accessories, gifts, and a teensy bit of glitz!

Then...hint, hint, try to get the man (men?) in your life to join them for a night of cigars, among other things. I keep trying to convince H it's "just for the cigars." His response: "No, I'm not going. Because then I'd want to buy you a pair of shoes."

Told you he's the best.

No comments: