01 March 2007

unsungdesigners.com Launch Party for Gigi Favela

Get your District funk on and check out Gigi Favela's new line of shoes at unsungdesigners.com.


Launch Party for Gigi Favela
8 March 07
5-9pm
in unsung's space

According to her website, designer Monica Favela George, is an inspired woman and "A woman designing for women, Favela George takes the wearability factor seriously; her shoes feature extra padding in the ball of the foot and sexy yet manageable heel heights."

Sounds like just the thing to have solved my dilemma from yesterday...cushiony heels...

I'm completely in love with the Sonya Punkie in cerulian (pictured in the invite, see a bigger pic here) - how delightfully tongue-in-cheek (or at least to anyone who's seen Meryl wax poetic on Blue).

Now if I can just figure out if I'll be able to wear them when my center of gravity changes in a month or two.

No comments: