14 March 2007

Warning: Intermittent Posting Ahead

Usually, posting is a happy procrastination for me. I like sharing my random thoughts with the few folks out there who have an interest in reading them.

But just a warning. Work is crazy. Not the crazy that'll keep me there 'til all hours and I use posting as a way to distract for 2 minutes and stay awake - that's just not feasible anymore (The Bean protests heartily) - but the crazy that keeps me from having 2 seconds to pee, let alone write a five minute post. And then there's this thesis thing.* I'm waaaay behind, stressing over it, and finding that my style mojo is significantly depleted (though, according to the wonderful H, I've looked gorgeous and put together two wonderful ensembles the past two days).

I'll do my best to stay in touch, post pretty pictures, and share what I do have to say. But I just wanted to let you all know that it might not be as frequent, and that it may be more scatterbrained than not.

I hope you'll forgive me.

*Not a thesis, actually, in my program. They call it "Directed Field Work." In otherwords, write a thesis and do a client project. We don't have to be as academic as to come up with our own, brand new theory or method, but it is a heck of a lot of confusing work.

No comments: