25 April 2007

Shop in Style: Muléh Spring Shopping Night

While I can't claim to be a regular customer (the cuts of clothes on their racks tend towards Italian-style, which don't always work for this Germanic-boned Scotch-Irish lass), I'm a huge fan of Muléh's fashion collections. For years now, they've been home to some of the off-the-rack envelope pushers in terms of silouhette, structure, and fabric, like 3.1 by Philip Lim, Daryl K, Rozae Nichols, and Nicole Farhi (we fell in love when I ran across her new(ish) store in NYC last summer).



So if you haven't already committed to the Cusp event on the same night (here we go again, fashion events colliding in D.C. - I love it!), hit Muléh tomorrow night for their Spring Shopping Night - 25% off spring fashions (men & women!), champagne (always a draw), and DJ Heather Femia.

Muléh Spring Shopping Event
1831 14th Street NW
Washington DC
Thursday, 26 April 2007
5-8pm

Drool over their amazing furniture collection while you're at it. Who wouldn't kill for a lounge chair named "Dragnet?" It'll go perfectly in my post-modern mansion full of an ecclectic mix of mid-century (I know, I know, so "done," but I love it) and curbside antiques.*

We are in the market for a new bed, after all...maybe I'll squeeze it in between reading articles for the long-overdue thesis proposal...
*Some of the best pieces in my family's homes are things someone else left at the curb for the nice garbageman. Curbside antiques are well worth the stop - trust your instincts!

No comments: