01 June 2011

Promises, Promises : Beachfront Blogging on Hold

Well, I have a bunch of posts in the works, including the long-overdue details on my First Runway Show Ever. (yes. it's true. The Front Row was my first. and left me wanting my beach gear. but there just wasn't enough time for me to hit up the Bethesda Row stores before we jetted - ok drove slowly, with lots of stops - up 95 to the Jersey Shore.) If you're jonesing a recap, check out my date, Elizabeth's, post, here. She got some great shots of both the runway and the atmosphere. You just can't beat an outdoor fashion show, methinks (says the runway virgin).

While I am taking some vacation time here down tha shore - during which I'm more likely to actually put blogging fingers to keyboard - I'm also working remotely, which has it's own challenges. And, given that I have a large, strategic proposal I'm working, well, I kinda have to focus on that.

But I do promise posts in the near future, and in the meantime a few tweets here and there. Anyone catch my #jerseylicious toes?

No comments: