13 December 2011

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like...

Christmas. Everywhere...in New York, in DC, on the street, at home. I'm a lucky, lucky girl with a wonderful family, friends that stand by me no matter what, and, well, quite frankly, everything a girl could wish for. Pretty much ever.

So while I've yet to do those #BeanintheBigApple posts I promised due to CrazyWork, a cold, and an ear infection (all mine), I thought I'd share a little bit of what Christmas looks like to me.



Christmas isn't Christmas in our house without varse (Romanian sauerkraut). And we through in some roasted eggplant and pepper spread for good measure (zakuska). Sarmale (stuffed cabbage) and cozonac (Christmas bread) to come.

The Bean and I at the Betsey Johnson-decorated Eloise tree at The Plaza


Christmas parties = sequin skirts and crazy high heels

Silliness and joy


Ice skating in Central Park

First night of Christmas decorating

Our very own Christmas tree that we decorated ourselves in our room

(and pardon the craptastic Paint collage with unerasable white space on the right. one of these days i'll learn how to do these graphics things right.



No comments: