I'm very curious...from the very swank-looking blond man at one table, I got a pretty white bag with all caps, "PRADA."
Turns out he was with the Ritz, and in the pretty white bag were Samples! I can't wait to try them out:
- Prada Hydrating Gel Cream/Face
- Prada Riviving Bio-Firm Concentrate/Face
- Prada Shielding Balm SPF15/Tint 4
- and the one I'm most excited about (haven't had a perfume sample in forever) - Prada eau de parfum
I'll give a full report when I try them out!
All of this was in the name of promotion - so I'll chip in - apparently Ritz Spas & Prada have teamed up. There are 4 new treatments only at Ritz Spas (and coming soon to D.C.) - Prada products are used, and clients go home with the products to use at home. They sound lovely, and if I ever have a spare 300 bucks, I'll be sure to swing by (all things considered, I suppose they really aren't that bad):
- Prada Exfoliant Visage - an AHA peel
- Prada Radiance Visage - a vitamin C treatment
- Prada Reviving Visage - a "recontouring" treatment using the Bio-Firm stuff I mentioned up top
- Prada Replenishing Body Facial - this is the most tempting for me - facial, massage, and Prada - how can you go wrong?