17 February 2009

Birthday Style: What Are *You* Wearing?

A long time ago in a land far, far away, a frustrated federal contractor wondered what she'd do if she weren't coaching Government workers through learning to use their computers more effectively.

"Writing about style," she thought.

She told her hubby, and he said, "Why don't you start a blog?"

"A what?"

A few weeks later, DC Celine was born. She stumbled through her first posts, figured out how to add pictures and links. Then came tags.

Somewhere in there, she got her first comments. Among a few loyal others, Miss Scarlet established herself as a regular and witty reader and commenter. She was one of my first BlogFriends. She, along with NotCarrie and Serena, helped me navigate this BlogWorld through her online antics.

We've never met, but we've exchanged emails, posted to each other's blogs, chatted, and helped each other through style dilemmas.

And today's her birthday.

I know she loves her birthday, and so she's hopefully out celebrating with an all day fest, rather than online to see this post.

But Happiest Birthday, Miss Scarlet. May your day bring you joy and style.

And oh. Tell us what you're wearing!

1 comment:

Miss Scarlet said...

Oh my gosh, you are awesome! Thank you soooo much!

For last night (happy hour, which turned into late hour) I just wore jeans, a white t shirt from Victoria's Secret (SO SOFT) and a black v-neck cashmere sweater. and my new necklace i got for my birthday. oh and my hair was hott because I had just gotten it done:)

Saturday night we're going out again and I kind of want to get something new.