13 April 2012

Favorite Post: Hooker Dress Style Dilemma

I wanted to post about our date at Mussel Bar Revel for today, but I just couldn't get to it. (Silly day job. Silly family.) Look for it Monday...I hope...in the meantime, here's another favorite.

We've all seen those people who really, really, really should have written into a style blogger to ask a question or two. Or three. Here's one who should have. My friend M and his wife Sugarplum (dear, dear, dear friends) witnessed an unfortunate style choice. And then he emailed me about it. It's a rare foray into snark for me.

Snicker again with me, will you?

I've got lots of thoughts brewing on this lil' ol' blog here, and while I mull them over, I thought I'd pull some of my favorite posts from the past 6+ years (yes, I'm an Old Blogger).

If you have thoughts, ideas, questions, Style Dilemmas, please do send them along! I'd love to hear what you want to read!

No comments: