13 February 2007

What I Actually Packed for L.A.

Tops (yes, I packed too many, but they all fit with room to spare, so why not? You never know how you'll feel, right?)
H&M babydoll sweater*
Favorite brown merino v-neck (Banana) all-weather sweater*
Favorite black holey cowl neck sweater (also Banana?), just in case it's chilly
Banana indigo babydoll T**
I.N.C. nearly sheer, ribbed printed indigo T (yes, I'm apparently in love with indigo)
Brown merino shell (Banana)
Brown F.C.U.K. kinda racer-back tank (yes, brown's a theme, too)
Romanian iie (my fallback, ahem, signature, look)
Indian-inspired beaded orange tank (I'd tell you the designer, but it's packed, and all I can remember is that it was a Nieman Marcus purchase and the logo reminds me of Guns-N-Roses)
H's old school warm-up jacket

Bottoms
Ancient Citizens trouser jeans*
Boring but functional (and well-fitting) khakis (Banana)*
Boring but functional (and not-as-well-fitting) pseudo khakis (Banana?) - original plan are still at the cleaners (sorry, H, I forgot, too!)
Too big (but fit the mildly growing bump) Kate-inspired pinstriped trousers**

Sole dress
H&M wrap dress (we'll see if I feel up to wearing it, but it packs too well to not come with me)

Shoes
New orange Nine West flats
Ancient and holey Target mocs
Ancient (what will I do if they ever die?!) bronze/gold sandals (for evening with jeans - perfect)

*On the original list
**Gotta-go-to-work-don't-want-to-bother-to-change-before-the-plane-wear

2 comments:

natalie@theliquidmuse.com said...

Sounds like you're well equipt... but don't forget that we have awesome shopping out here...!

Leave room to buy! (or just pick up another suitcase...)

natalie@theliquidmuse.com said...

Oh my god - I made a typo - I mean sounds like you're well EQUIPPED! (it is early on Sat morning...) Jeez.